We Help Our Clients Learn a Better Way to Create an Unfair Advantage to Win Before They Ever Show Up
What Got Me Here
I know the struggle of knowing how hard it is to make the investment in a coach, because I was once in the same place you are. I'll tell you about it. Hopefully you'll get to know me a little better and see if we are still in alignment.
Background and Growing Up in Insurance
I love this industry! My family has been in the business for nearly 100 years. It has provided so much for us and I love this industry. My grandfather, Manuel Lujan Sr. founded the Manuel Lujan Agency in 1926. My family, father, uncles, brothers, cousins, nieces and nephews, we were all a part of the agency in one role or another, so it is no wonder that I came to be a part of it, its in my blood.
My Struggle as a Producer
The Most Important Meeting I almost Didn't Make
Finding A Better Way
Monday morning after that eye opening meeting with my daughter I knew I had to find a coach, mentor, or some sort of process that would allow me to live the lifestyle I always wanted, which always included time for family. By intensively studying high performers I found that every single one of them had 3 skill sets in common:
1) Connect on Purpose.
2) Dream on Purpose.
3) Prepare to Win on Purpose.
I knew I had to perfect these 3 steps in order to dominate my market. Once I mastered that I was named top 25 most innovative agents in America, and that's when people started asking me how I did it. I'll never forget that feeling that struck me, it was when I knew I had a better way.
I'd Rather you be a Runt
My entire life, even going back to playing on sports teams growing up, I never got along with the kids that thought they could just coast by and expect results. I got along with the Runts, the kids that were not always as talented but were always putting in the work. I have always found myself in my career, whether it be coaching, mentoring, or even when I was a producer, I can work all day with the people who are willing to grind and do the work. This is exactly why my programs are not for everyone.
We picture a world where our clients have the roadmap and tools to dominate their market and live into their bigger future.
What We Believe
- We believe in giving you your time back and that you should be at every one of your kid's games.
- We believe in meetings on the golf course and that handshake deals mean more than a contract.
- We believe in rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty.
- We believe we win when you win and don't believe in getting something for nothing.
- We believe in belly laughs, high fives and popping corks to celebrate.
- We believe in the ripple effect and that one success builds directly on another.
- We believe in teamwork and that none of us is as smart as all of us.
- We believe in providing a road-map, accelerating your journey and showing you a better way to get there.
- We believe in running against the pack, giving you an unfair advantage and torching the competition.
- We believe in your success.
Connect with us on Social Media to See More
I'd Rather you be a Runt
Here is what I mean, if you're a runt you're willing to work at your craft. You'll do the work every day, you dig in to getting better. Those with "talent" are more likely to just coast by and not practice, assuming their "talent" is enough. If you're not willing to get in and do the work, we won't be in alignment. The programs are selective with who gets in for just that reason.
Founder, Owner and Business Coach
Jerry's Fun Facts
- He has been married to his wife, Lisa, for over 29 years.
- Jerry went from a 24 handicap to winning the City Golf Championship Tournament in 1997 with scores of 69, 69, 69.
- He has coached over 600 of his son, Jared's, baseball games over the last 10 years.
- More than 30 of the kids he coached over the years are playing college baseball.
- Jerry was a college baseball walk-on for New Mexico State and started all 4 years.
Finding a better way and sharing it. People with this WHY constantly seek better ways to do things. They can't stop themselves from trying to do it better.
Jerry is passionate about enhancing and creating methods and processes that assist people in achieving successful results bigger, faster and easier than they would have on their own. Jerry's inspiration came from a question his 5 year old daughter asked him back in 1998.
Jerry has been in the insurance industry for over 30 years. He has a wide spectrum of experience from being a CSR to Producer to Agency Owner of one of the largest independently owned insurance agencies in the southwest. Jerry was able to grow his personal book of business to over $3 million in revenue utilizing the same methods and strategies that he coaches in his programs. Jerry was also recognized as one of "The Top 25 Most Innovative Agents in America." Jerry is a published author of the book, "Win on Purpose! Finding A Better Way and Sharing It!"